Get back 2% of the loan amount when choosing a loan through regardless of the lender. We call this ” loan repayment”.
What does a loan refund mean?
We thought like this. People are tired of tired loans advertising as they see during every advertising break on TV, listen to radio and watch bus stops, in and outside buses and more.
Do you recognise it? We thought that we would break the advertising pattern and test something completely different and unique – for the benefit of our customers! Instead of spending money on expensive advertising, wants to pay back some money to the customers. Well, we think, what do you think?
Of course, the most important thing is still to find private loans for you with low interest rates and other good terms – when and if you need it! But in addition to that you can now also get back 2% of the loan amount you borrow through us – a loan refund thus. It’s not harder than that! If you take, for example, A loan of SEK 200,000 can thus be returned SEK 4,000 (2% of the loan amount).
Please note the full terms below. This also applies if one collects loans and credits. The loan refund can be a good way to get rid of 2% of the debt.
Sounds good, but what do the terms for loan refunds look like?
- The offer applies to all loans disbursed where the application was received between 26 March and 30 April.
- The repayment is 2% of the amount paid out. Example:
Loan amount Loan refund
SEK 10,000 200 SEK
SEK 30,000 600
SEK 50,000 SEK 1,000
SEK 100,000 2,000
SEK 150,000 3,000
SEK 200,000 4,000
SEK 500,000 SEK 10,000
- The loan refund can only be used once.
- The offer only applies to new customers who have not borrowed money through before.
- In order for the offer to apply, you must have the loan for 4 months with the same bank / lender that we conveyed to you. This must be substantiated by a substrate. The basis can be a loan agreement, screen shot or a commitment message from the lender / bank.
- The current debt on the avi you send in to us must be at least 90% of the original amount you borrowed. A lower proportion is of course okay if repayment has been made according to the repayment plan. We do this in order to reduce the risk of overcrowding due to this campaign. You should only borrow the amount you really need – no more.
- You can get your loan refund throughout 2019 as long as the application itself was received during the campaign period March 26 and April 30 and the other conditions above are fulfilled.
How do I proceed to get a loan refund?
- Only after 4 months have passed from the payment of the loan, we want you to photograph / scan the documentation to us. The basis can be a loan agreement, screen shot or a commitment message from the lender / bank.
- There is no point in contacting us before 4 months have passed when the conditions above have not yet been met.
- In the e-mail, you must indicate which account number we will make the payment.
- It is important that you email us from the same email address that you first stated when you applied for the loan through us!
- If all the conditions are met, we will pay out the loan refund to the account that you have stated within 45 days from the time we received the information.
- is not responsible for incorrectly stated information.
Help us spread the message of loan refunds:
That we give away most of our advertising budget in loan refunds to our customers means that we at the same time have limited opportunities to reach out with the campaign message. It is, of course, a dilemma if it leads to the message about loan refunds not reaching wide enough.